Traceable cashmere

Our cashmere collections are made from raw fibre traceable to the Inner Mongolia province. We have partnered with a long established Hong Kong spinner to provide us with yarn lots that are fully traceable and in line with The Good Cashmere Standard®The Sustainable Fibre Alliance and Responsible Wool Standard ; all their farms comply with the highest animal welfare and environmental practices to provide transparency throughout the supply chain.


The Good Cashmere standard®

This certification stands for sustainably sourced cashmere from farms where goats are treated responsibly, the environment is protected , and the social, ecological, and economic living conditions of cashmere farmers and their families are respected. 

The Good Cashmere Standard®  is an initiative of The Aid By Trade Foundation with the aim of creating, promoting and implementing a benchmark standard for sustainable cashmere. The Good Cashmere Standard® follows three main principles: promote animal welfare in cashmere production, support cashmere farmers to secure a sustainable source of income and protect the environment. 

The Standard also safeguards the rights of employees and their compensation to ensure that the wages paid to employees equal or exceed the minimum wage prescribed by law or the applicable industry-specific minimum wage, whichever is higher. More information here

The Good Cashmere Standard®


The Sustainable Fibre Alliance

All our yarns are certified by The Sustainable Fibre Alliance (SFA), which is a non-profit international organization working with the extended cashmere supply chain, from herders to retailers. SFA provides training in rangeland stewardship, animal welfare and clean fibre processing. The goal is to promote a global sustainability standard for cashmere production in order to preserve and restore grasslands, ensure animal welfare and secure livelihoods and to ensure the long-term viability of the cashmere sector. More information here

The Sustainable Fibre Alliance


Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) 

Our virgin cashmere is RWS certified. It ensures that the cashmere comes from farms with a progressive approach to managing their land and treat their goats responsibly. The goals of the RWS are to provide a tool to recognize the best practices of farmers to ensure cashmere comes from farms that uphold the highest environmental, ethical and socially responsible standards. More information here

GWS wool



Circularity, Eco & human friendly

Our spinner fully complies and is certified with the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, which is one of the world's best-known independent labels for textiles tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety. If a knitwear carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health. More information here

Oeko-tex Standard 100



The Global Recycled Standard certifies that a product is made with recycled materials, while verifying the traceability, the chemical products usage and the respect of environmental and social criteria in all stages of production. Our regenerated cashmere is GRS 4.0 certified with a minimum 60% Recycled pre-consumer cashmere (RM0024) and the rest (40% virgin cashmere) for a final composition of 100% cashmere. More information here 

Global Recycled Standard



Our knitting partner with whom we work for years is BSCI compliance. The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) is an industry-driven movement that aims to monitor and assess workplace standards across the global supply chain. BSCI audit helps a business monitor its supply chain to ensure that all suppliers are treating workers ethically and legally. More information here

BSCI certification